This is the BEST recipe I’ve ever had…not that I’ve had that many, but it’s got great flavor. I like to have this with my matzah throughout the Feast of Unleavened Bread, not just on Pesach.
- 15 pitted dates, halved
- 1 lg golden delicious apple, chopped
- 1 navel orange, peeled and separated, chopped
- 1 cup white or dark raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons (kosher for Pesach–I like Mogen David Concord Grape) sweet wine, or till it’s slightly wet
- In a food processor, coursely grind all ingredients and add wine to moisten slightly
Chag Sameach! Happy Passover, everyone!